Childhood:-


Shri Anurag Srivastava, the 1992 batch IAS topper, is the current DM of Kanpur. He was born in Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh, on April 30, 1968. Anurag Srivastava completed his B.Tech in Civil Engineering at IIT Kanpur, and he achieved All India Rank One in his first attempt in the civil services.






Education:-


Srivastava graduated with a bachelor's degree in engineering from the Malaviya National Institute of Technology in Jaipur in 1993. He also holds a postgraduate diploma in diplomatic studies from the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom and an MBA (Master of Business Administration) from the Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi (FMS, Delhi) in 1996. In 1999, he enlisted in the Indian Foreign Service.








Prior to this, Srivastava was the commissioner of the Basti Division. In addition to serving as joint secretary in the ministry of Ayush, Srivastava has been employed as joint secretary at the ministry of information and broadcasting.




UPSC Topper IAS Anurag Srivastava Speech




2 Comments

  1. Sir my name is veena.u came to basahi for training in year 1993 district kaimur bhabua.sir can u please tell me the full name of maithli she was the second topper of1992 batch.please do tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Dr Rajesh Katiyar MD medicine posted as spl medicine ESI C patna

    Sir I was with you in Tilak hostel Lko University .My room no was 29 near by you. In 1985

    My mob no is 9334489150

    I used to come Lko how to meet you sir

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post